Thursday, January 13, 2011

Online Auction Scam

This blog is under construction over the next few weeks. I'll be putting all the parts of this and the Brian Solinsky blog together.
I'm a disabled US Army veteran that was simply trying to make a few small investments to help stabilize and improve my life; nothing major, no pie-in-the-sky million dollar stuff, just small nest egg type stuff.
Brian Solinsky / Aspen is going to learn a very hard lesson here. the approximate $1,300 that he conned me out of may very well cost that bastard everything he has.


US Asset Forfeiture & Seizure Asset Forfeiture & Seizure INC  is an online scam.
They present themselves as a legitimate government sanctioned auctiooneer, but they aren't.

I had multiple bids in one of their auctions, Brian "Aspen"  telephoned me and in order to obtain my bank card account number threatened me with the bogus claim that if I didn't pay, then "they" refering to the US Government would "come after me". Brian said that he only needed 1/3rd down, (appx $800.) and he'd work with me on the rest.....he then took the entire amount of nearly $2,400. out of my bank account.

He didn't send me the items until I complained in an email that I CC'd to the US Marshall's office.
I'm assembling the email threads below and you'll see how Brian Solinsky / Aspen tries to mealy-mouth and bullshit.


www.afsauctions.us

These are a few of the bogus claims that you will find on their website.

Official Website for Tangible
Asset Procurement


We are Bonded, Licensed by the State of  Nevada, Members of OAUA, NGC, LAA, GIA, NAA,
US Asset Forfeiture & Seizures Inc.

TREASURY AUCTIONS


You may also enjoy this blog about the person whom I believe is the real face behind the scam.
http://briansolinsky.blogspot.com/

EMAIL THREADS (being assembled)

17 comments:

  1. I just purchased some stuff from USAFS, and saw your blog. I appreciate your investigation because I'm new to auction purchasing. So, I decided to do a little digging myself. I found out that the person is not Brian Solinsky. The owner's name is Aspen Bryan, and he lives on Camano Island in Washington state. His business is in good standing with the state of Washington and with several auction associations. I believe his company to be sound and not a scam. He has no criminal record other than 1 traffic ticket in California, where he used to reside. That said, I'll verify that the stuff I purchased is in fact real by writing again when I receive it. Perhaps you just had a bad experience-everyone and every business has a bad day or unsatisfied customer.
    M Miller
    Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does not appear you ever received your items either???? If you had gone to public records you would have seen at least a dozen lawsuits. I wish I had done that first..

      Delete
  2. CALL ME. AND WE NEED TO ROUND UP THE OTHERS THAT HAS BEEN CLEARLY SCAMMED. I KNOW THERE ARE SEVERAL HUNDRED THAT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR HELP - WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE OUR STORIES AND GET RID OF THIS CROOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too dealt with them and they are legit and very fair on their shipping prices. I think you may have had it wrong.

      Delete
  3. I won some lots from good old Bryan. It took many emails to receive my items. 2 months have gone bye and I still have not received all my items.

    This would be one bad auction site. Bryan cheery picks all the coin lots that he is to auction off. Bryan auctions things off for the treasury department.

    You need to contact them and tell them about the experience you had with Bryan and his company. They will not like this, and will stop using Bryan as an auctioneer. If you have not bought anything from Bryan, do not start now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TO AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS PLACE ME JUST OUT $40 FOR AN INVESTER LOT SILVER CERTIFICATES AND SIVER 1OZ BAR THEY PUT IT AT $250 HAMMER DROPED AT MY BID $40 IVE CALLED 3 TIMES EVERYTIME SOME GUY SAYS HE WILL FORWORD THIS MY INFO TO HOME OFFICE AND I WILL BE GETTING A PHONE CALL I GET NO CALL IM NICE TO THE RIGHT NOW THER 30 DAY DELIVERY IS UP IN TWO DAYS THEN I GO TO EMAIL BBB ILL KEEP POSTED THE BID THING IS RIGHT HE DOES BID UP HIS OWN STUFF IVE SEEN IT ALOT AND U SHOULD C SOME COMPLAINTS ON BBB SITE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been waiting a month for my shipment i call every day and no one calls me back they dont return emails or calls or anything. i complained on bbb site today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WON ITEMS IN TWO AUCTIONS BACK TO BACK,9-15 & 9-17, I RECEIVED THE ITEMS FROM THE 9-17 FOR $620.25 AFTER 5WKS , BUT NOT THE ONE FROM 9-15 FOR $615.00.Placed 3 phone calls i was told some one will get in touch, 10 days nothing, sent e-mail,got a response he(Bryan)would check into it and fix it.Almost 2wks. now and they will not reply to any of my e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has your situation been resolved? I have been waiting for over 6 months and have not received any items.

      Delete
  7. damn I wish I had seen this. The only reason I signed up is that the state their office is 10 miles from my house. I have tried all weekend to purch items to see if I could pick up. Even says they are only taking call in price orders payment. they have not returned any calls. I will knock on their door every day if I have to and why isn't anyone investing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweet, Did you ever catch him? If I lived by him I would have driven my car through the front door. But I would call the police before hand...This is a multi state crime and I was told that the US Marshalls would be the best avenue to have him arrested and shut down!!!

      Delete
  8. unmoderated bullshit as usual for these types of forums. Look them up with the state, they are in good standing, you fools probably didnt pay in a timely manner or think it is like eBay. Grow up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paid via wire transfer the next business day after receiving the invoice.

      Delete
    2. Wow.....I bet your name is Brian. This is something you would do to steer people in the wrong direction.

      Delete
  9. Buyer Beware!!! The raw coin I received was not the coin pictured in the auction on Invaluable.com. Called several times, but no one answers the number that is provided. My emails have gone unanswered. I am grateful I did not win more of the lots I bid on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian Aspen took me for $17,000.00 in May of 2018. I was on the LiveAuctioneers site.I also, sent payment by my bank wire transfer and still have the bank info in my banking logs. I wish I had seen this sooner. I tried going to State of Ohio Attorney Generals, but him being in the state of Washington gave him a repreve. I would love to nail this SOB, please let me know if I can do anything!!!

      Delete
  10. I forgot to mention that I did extensive research and found multiple lawsuits. He did respond to my emails and I still have those with all of the information I found and his responses.

    ReplyDelete